Dear ISTMA Members,
Kindly refer to the latest IPOS circular on their Digital Hub, Legislative Amendments and Fee Updates.
IPOS has issued circulars on the upcoming changes regarding:
1. A new IP filing system – IPOS Digital Hub; and
2. Changes to processes and fees.
The process changes and all fee updates except otherwise indicated, will come into effect on 29 April 2022, while IPOS Digital Hub will be launched on 4 May 2022.
Please refer to the circulars for the respective IP below:
- Patents Circular No. 1 of 2022
- Trade Marks Circular No. 2 of 2022
- Registered Designs Circular No. 1 of 2022
- Plant Varieties Protection Circular No. 1 of 2022
- Geographical Indications Circular No. 1 of 2022
New Decision by IPOS
Choi Sun Mi v Comfort Lab Inc.  SGIPOS 2 – Trade Mark Revocation Hearing for Trade Mark No. T1212409Z